From 11 establishments in the Netherlands and in 1 Portugal van der Salm produces plants in a modern and on large-scale way for many garden centers and retail chains across Europe. We managed to get a strong position throughout actively providing input and unburdening. The employees’ dedication, passion and commitment ensures an unique company in its segment. More than 200 employees work at our powerful organization during the peak times.
Do you want to be a part of our team? Take a look at our vacancies below.
- Care for optimal crop quality
- Performing daily crop care
- Checking the crop for growth
- Recognising growth disorders caused by diseases or pests
- Performing crop protection and disease control
- Completed agricultural education or equivalent level of working and thinking
- Green fingers
- High degree of independence
- To dare and to be able to take responsibility
- In the possession of a spray licence or being prepared to obtain this
- Flexible attitude in terms of working hours and work activities
- Fulltime available
We offer you a nice challenging position with responsibility and good primary and secondary employment conditions, such as a market conform salary. There is also room for personal growth and development with us. Are you interested? Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is there no suitable vacancy for you but does your knowledge and expertise fit our company?
Please send an open application to email@example.com
Are you 15 years or older and would you already like to gain some work experience? At Van der Salm you can work in one of the nurseries on Saturdays and during the school holidays.
At this moment we do not have any vacancies for students.
Van der Salm Boskoop offers various options for internships and is Aequor certified.
Are you interested in an internship or would you like to finish a graduation assignment at Van der Salm?
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org